Shoreline and Land Use Permits

Applicant’s starting other application requests for Existing Use Permits, Activity Permits or Start Work Authorizations should complete a Shoreline and Land Use Application and submit the application with the required application material and information. Forms, guidelines, and information are available at the following link: Shoreline Management Plan, Guidelines, and Information

FirstLight’s Application Portal is under development. In the future all permit applications, contractor registrations, and any required fees may be submitted through the portal.